[MPlayer-users] Ripping DVDs with the -dumpstream option

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Fri Nov 19 21:29:56 CET 2010

On 10-11-19 02:38 PM, Lobster wrote:
> On 20/11/2010 5:43 a.m., Dom H wrote:
>> I did mean 'free as in beer', I wasn't aware MakeMKV was free for DVD
>> ripping. Will give it a go, thanks.
>
> Care to share the name and location of the bar that gives out free
> beer so we all may enjoy it?

The closest thing to free beer I know of is a pop machine at a Lakeshore
drive cottage that is stocked with Coors Light and dispenses them for
5c.  If you want free DVD video extraction tool for Windows/Mac/Linux
that works around industry attempts to break standards, then see here:

http://www.makemkv.com/

Or, you know, try google.