[MPlayer-users] Mplayer with Stereoscopic using Vdpau

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:54:34 CET 2010

> I am not saying that the approach might not have been the best choice for
> you, it's just that for us the approach of using two screens creates a lot
> of code which from a maintainance standpoint isn't good enough to be
> included
> in the main tree.

I haven't really been following this, but I would point out that any
competent 3D handling code needs to be able to put the two eyes out to
different outputs. So, if someone's written something that lets me have one
eye on each of two DVI ports (or whatever), then that is a feature that is
valuable and should remain.