[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Nov 27 20:06:55 CET 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 18:55 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala <at> pp1.inet.fi> writes:
>
> > > http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue2246
> >
> > Where did you get that "This is a regression since r22301" in the bug
>
> Maybe testing?

I wonder since I tested an earlier version and saw no difference.

> > report from? Can you play this file with ffplay from r22301?
>
> Neither do I claim this (but the opposite) nor do I ever test ffplay (except
> when explicitly mentioned).

What do you mean by "but the opposite"? That what you said in the bug
report should be interpreted to mean it did _not_ work in r22301? I
don't see how it could be interpreted that way.

The behavior seems to be the same under ffplay so I doubt it matters
what you test the libavformat demuxer under.

> PS: Did you remove the native demuxer from git?

You mean the mov demuxer? No, it's still there (though libavformat is
the default). Any special reason for asking that or assuming it would
have been removed?