[MPlayer-users] Mplayer with Stereoscopic using Vdpau

Cristian Sebastian Rocha cristian.rocha at moldeointeractive.com.ar
Wed Nov 24 15:36:32 CET 2010

Hi,

My name is Cristian Rocha. I belong to Moldeo Interactive, a
Collective of software developers specialized in computer graphics
solutions.

Over the past two years we developed a plugin for Mplayer to play
interleave stereoscopic movies in 1080p resolution, and now we are
ready to publish it to the community. This plugin only works with
Nvidia graphic cards with VDPAU support. We tested it in a debian
platform, and it can play in 1080p with 8000Mbps of
bitrate, using only ~4% of CPU. It let us to decrypt movies on-the-fly
using gpg in the main processor.

Our objetive is to develop a HD stereoscopic movie player. In this
moment we are waiting for financial support to continue our
development.

We would like to share with the community the changes we made to the
mplayer platform, if you agree. If you have any questions, I will be
glad to answer them.

Thanks in advance,

Cristian.

PD: This attach is the libvo directory with code to support
stereoscopic with vdapu. Try it and contact us for troubles.