[MPlayer-users] A change to how -monitoraspect works?

Nix niks1024 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 21:40:15 CEST 2010

  Hello!
I'm using the SVN sources (albeit with Gentoo patches) that i rebuild
every 1 or 2 days. Today I noticed that on my 16:10 LCD panel 16:9
videos appear stretched vertically and with black boarders at sides.
Experimenting with different -monitoraspect values showed that it
__looks__ correct when it's s set to 4:3. So i was wondering if it's
intended behaviour and -monitoraspect is going away or if it's a real bug?
I also updated to r32476 - no change.
Cheers!
nko