[MPlayer-users] Improvements to Mplayer / FFMpeg 'efficiency'

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Sun Oct 24 05:26:11 CEST 2010

Sorry for the moment of spam, but I wanted to send a nod out to the
developers of Mplayer for the massive improvements to video playing
efficiency the past several months.  When I last updated my system in
September, I only had 1 video I could find that I was unable to play
without building a multi-threaded mplayer.  And just 1 month later I
built the latest SVN and even that 1 system torture video plays
flawlessly on a single cpu.