[MPlayer-users] Feature request : Autoselect for -vc ff???vdpau for -vo vdpau

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:52:24 CEST 2010

On 27.10.2010 12:35, Nick Koretsky wrote:

>> IMHO, it might be convinience if the -vc ff???vdpau is automatically
>> detected and selected when we use the '-vo vdpau'. It is very useful
>> when playing several video clips with different codecs.
>>

> add to the end of you config file
>
> [vo.vdpau]
> vc=ffmpeg12vdpau,ffwmv3vdpau,ffvc1vdpau,ffh264vdpau,ffodivxvdpau,

Hm.
But that depends:

- If ~/.mplayer/config is empty then it is right;

- If ~/.mpayer/config isn't empty but it have no other clause (
*[clause]* things) then you must instert *[default]* clause before
everything first and only after that insert *[vo.vdpau]* clause before
*[default]* clause;

- If ~/.mplayer/config isn't empty and have already some clauses then
you must insert *[vo.vdpau]* outside other clauses but before
*[default]* clause;

- If ~/.mplayer/config isn't empty and have other clauses but don't have
*[default]* clause and don't have loose config settings (without clause)
then you could insert *[vo.vdpau]* clause at the end.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/