[MPlayer-users] Changing the soundtrack of an flv

Fabrice DELENTE fdelente at mail.cpod.fr
Sun Sep 5 08:02:02 CEST 2010

Hello.

I'm trying this using MPlayer SVN-r31984-4.3.3.

I have an FLV movie in which I'd like to change the soundtrack.

1/ I have tried to dump the FLV video stream with

mplayer -dumpstream file.flv

but the stream.dump file still contains the original soundtrack...

2/ The FLV lasts for 2:34, and I have a WAV soundtrack of the same length.

I have tried

mplayer file.flv -audiofile audio.wav

but after about 1:50, it quits with

Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 1492460 bytes).
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

--
F. Delente