[MPlayer-users] AVCHD Lite support.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Sep 19 21:57:18 CEST 2010

Dark Shadow <shadowofdarkness <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I am uploading it now. Also I noticed that in new svn the audio is out
> of sync.

For future uploads, please note that note that it is very useful to mention the
filename here. Moved to samples/avchd_lite_14s_playback_speed_problems.MTS.

I can confirm a regression with the native demuxer since r32056 (which fixed
-demuxer lavf for this sample).

> I leave a older version installed that has perfect sync

But does not play correctly with -demuxer lavf and completely fails for many
(other) samples.

Carl Eugen