[MPlayer-users] Using mplayer as a MPEG-TS cutter

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 22:58:03 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:02:32AM +0200, Ptitboul Ptitboul wrote:
> However, on one of my computers (running MacOSX on a Core2 Duo...) I have
> trouble installing mplayer with OSD.

Compiled without support for fontconfig and did not configure/install
a special font (see also -font option)? Or even no freetype support at all?

> Is there a way to have "stream_pos" displayed on the standard output?

Well, there is support for a OSD on the terminal, but that is only
active when there is no video.
But you can just use
get_property stream_pos
It will interact badly with the status line though.