[MPlayer-users] Was mplayer better in 2006 ???

Emmanuel Anne emmanuel.anne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:00:03 CEST 2011

Oh well I found a few web pages telling to upload to
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming

Except that there is no incoming directory anymore apparently.
So I don't know where to upload then.
Anyway samples ready
1 low bitrate h264 + faad (no sound)./dire
1 hd (seems to be the same problem)
1 from the dvb card (shows nothing with default option, no sound with
-demuxer lavf).

Sorry the crashes are random, they don't happen all the time, but if you can
fix at least the 2 first ones it would be very good already !