[MPlayer-users] Was mplayer better in 2006 ???

Emmanuel Anne emmanuel.anne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:03:02 CEST 2011

2011/8/9 Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>

> > Both fixed.
>
> And I forgot to say: I am still really certain that both would have
> played fine all long with a MPlayer compiled with libfaad support.
>
> I confirm it's much better now, the low bitrate h264 and hd streams play
fine.
The only remaining problem is the one which displays this white vertical
line now instead of the picture and still no sound.

For info : of course I was using libfaad !
Anyway now it's working as well as the 2006 version for these streams, and
better than the 2006 version for a lot of other streams, so it's back to
normal now.