[MPlayer-users] slave idle loadfile broken

Till M tillm at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 2 16:24:12 CET 2011

Since version SVN-r32783-4.4.5, when I try to use the -slave -idle
-quiet command loadfile only works for the first file.  If I try to load
another file mplayer just stops and does nothing.  Even if I issue a
stop or pause command first and then try to load a new file it won't
load a file.  I have to kill mplayer and then start again.  I also can't
step through a list of files, it does nothing.  It all worked fine in
versions prior to and including SVN-r32783-4.4.5.

Regards