[MPlayer-users] Subversion revision 32895 has errors on Fedora 14 x86_64

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Feb 13 00:42:44 CET 2011

stan <RegBur_Flydan8 <at> q.com> writes:

> I recently started having compile errors on the updates from subversion.
>
> Whether I run ./configure or ./configure --enable-gui, I get the
> following messages immediately after I start it.

I definitely don't know why it fails for you (it works for me) and I have
already been wrong once today, but could you confirm that you already tried:
rm -Rf ffmpeg
./configure
?
(For unknown reasons, FFmpeg had to switch to git, and configure will pull a
working copy for you after you removed the - old - svn version.)

Carl Eugen