[MPlayer-users] Fw: Subversion revision 32895 has errors on Fedora 14 x86_64

stan RegBur_Flydan8 at q.com
Sun Feb 13 05:49:08 CET 2011

Another message that used wrong email, forwarded to the list.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:42:44 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> I definitely don't know why it fails for you (it works for me) and I
> have already been wrong once today, but could you confirm that you
> already tried: rm -Rf ffmpeg
> ./configure
> ?
> (For unknown reasons, FFmpeg had to switch to git, and configure will
> pull a working copy for you after you removed the - old - svn
> version.)

I deleted the mplayer subversion directory again, pulled a new version
of trunk, revision 32897, and everything worked without any tweaking
on my part. It pulled in the ffmpeg git, it configured, and it compiled
and created the executable which works.

Thanks again.