[MPlayer-users] Wrong time on kaffeine's m2t files

Michal Svec rebel at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jan 7 11:47:09 CET 2011

Hello,

if I record something from TV (DVB-T) with kaffeine, mplayer playing the
recorded m2t file shows weird times in OSD, like in the 05:30:24/00:00:02 right
at the start of playing.

I have got a hint that the strange number is some kind of a DVB-T stamp,
however with stamps for TV recordings being completely arbitrary I would
say it would be much better to display a time passed since the beginning
of the playing.

Here is a sample recording and its first 5MB:
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~rebel/mplayer/TEST.m2t
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~rebel/mplayer/TEST-small.m2t

I am also attaching the output of mplayer -v TEST.m2t, which I have uploaded
along with TEST-small.m2t also to FTP incoming.

Thanks
Michal