[MPlayer-users] Using the D510MO Mini-ITX platform for full HD playback

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 11:50:37 CET 2011

On 08.01.2011 00:58, László Monda wrote:

>>> Speaking of VDPAU accelerated playback I'm interested whether it's
>>> worth buying a feature set C card vs. a feature set B card.
>>
>> You don't have a choice since there is no feature set C PCI card.
>> Note that feature set A has no (additional) resolution limitations.
>
> How about these? :
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_PureVideo#Table_of_PureVideo_.28HD.29_GPUs

Phony.

There are full sets of cards working with Linux driver and their VDAPU
feature sets.
http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/260.19.29/README/supportedchips.html

Only those with *1* note are limited with resolution and not all VDPAU B
card are B1 and there are some A1 card too.
http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/260.19.29/README/vdpausupport.html

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/