[MPlayer-users] [win32] Volume in slave mode

Vladimír Jícha vladovi at atlas.cz
Sun Jan 23 18:36:18 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with MPlayer on Windows. I use it in slave mode to play
music. There is a problem with keeping set volume. Whenever a new track
starts playing, the volume is reset to 100%. In Linux there is no
problem. I tested this behavior on many recent Windows builds (from
SMPlayer, Sherpya, WW).

Also talking about volume, is there any possibility to change -af=volume
parameter? I only found the possibility to replace the filter with
another one with different value.

Thank you,
Vladimir