[MPlayer-users] Blu-Ray playback has no dialog

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:39:36 CEST 2011

On 17.07.2011 18:42, Grant wrote:
> I get all of the sound when I play a Blu-Ray rip in mplayer or vlc,
> but in gnome-mplayer the dialog is missing.  I only get the
> soundtrack.  Does anyone know why this happens?

Change GNOME-MPlayer sound settings to correspond with your audio system
settings?

Besides, you should post to GNOME-MPlayer list with that question, unles
you are talking about standard MPlayer GUI then it is ok.

But then... don't use MPlayer GUI. Use others, like SMPlayer or
GNOME-MPlayer.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.getfirefox.net/