[MPlayer-users] UDP -udp-slave video sync

Rob Canning rob at goto10.org
Wed Jun 8 23:49:48 CEST 2011

brief addendum to the reply inline below... sorry for noise..

the sync between the audio/video on the individual slaves seems to be
erratic - sometimes i start it and its perfect and sometime its up to
around 20 frames out of sync - once its rolling and in sync it remains
in sync and does not drift - but the randomness of when it starts in
sync and when it doesnt is whats stoping it being a solution atm
thanks
rob