[MPlayer-users] MPlayer TV sound not controlled

Prakash Sompura pssompura at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:09:24 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reply. I have connecte my TV cable to my Video Broadcast Decoder
and audio outout port of that is connected to audio in port of my computer.
The* lspci* output for my pc is:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82945G/GZ/P/PL Memory Controller Hub
(rev 02)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82945G/GZ Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family High Definition
Audio Controller (rev 01)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port 1
(rev 01)
00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port 2
(rev 01)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port 3
(rev 01)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port 4
(rev 01)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation N10/ICH7 Family USB UHCI
Controller #1 (rev 01)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family USB UHCI
Controller #2 (rev 01)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family USB UHCI
Controller #3 (rev 01)
00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family USB UHCI
Controller #4 (rev 01)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family USB2 EHCI
Controller (rev 01)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev e1)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface
Bridge (rev 01)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) IDE Controller
(rev 01)
00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation N10/ICH7 Family SATA IDE Controller
(rev 01)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family SMBus Controller (rev 01)
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B
PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 01)
05:04.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7130 Video
Broadcast Decoder (rev 01)

*Very precisely, I am able to see TV perfectly, able to listen sound nicely.
But when I want to reduce / increase the volume of that sound I am not able
to do it by 9 and 0 keys which are by default bound in MPlayer for volume
control.*

Best Regards,

Prakash Sompura