[MPlayer-users] MPlayer, vdr-1.7.18 and Technotrend TT S2-6400

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sat Jun 25 09:59:10 CEST 2011

> MPlayer 1.0rc4-4.5.2 (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team

> Do you plan a new Mplayer version for this Technotrend S2-6400 ?

There is usually a new MPlayer version every day. Yours is from last
year. While I can not say anything about your particular problem, lots
of problems should be fixed within the last couple of months.

Then, MPlayer in general does not "support" hardware. It's drivers that
should support hardware. MPlayer communicates with the drivers, which in
turn make the hardware do something.

If some other program works with your hardware using /dev/dvb/adapter0/
, then it is probably a bug in MPlayer. If you can confirm that other
software works and the latest MPlayer version doesn't, I'm sure that bug
can and will be fixed.

Greets,
Kiste