[MPlayer-users] how to compile SVN mplayer with libbluray support

Shuo tycable at ffb-all.com
Sun Jun 26 20:53:55 CEST 2011

I've compiled and installed libbluray according to the libbluray official
website,

the .so files are in the /usr/local/lib dir, and here's the pkg-config
--cflags --libs 'libbluray'

-I/usr/local/include  -L/usr/local/lib -lbluray

However, when I configured mplayer, bluray is disabled, I checked the
config.log, here is

/tmp/mplayer-configure--582/tmp.c: In function 'main':
> /tmp/mplayer-configure--582/tmp.c:2: error: too few arguments to function
> 'bd_get_title_info'

Result is: no

I don't know how to make mplayer support bluray playback.

I'm looking forward to your answer.