[MPlayer-users] WIN32 codecs

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:48:57 CET 2011

Perhaps that I've got the wrong version of the tar.gz file.
> Do you know wich is the good source for a debian squeeze 64 ?
>
> Just use the latest using a subversion checkout.
Unless, you're having problems because of older versions of libraries
because
of squeeze. In which case, I would compile the latest install those
libraries in
the /usr/local directory. Since /usr/local priority usually comes first, it
will detect
and use the latest versions in that directory.

I prefer using the  Debian testing version and keep my sources pointed to
the
testing tree. Debian testing is probably more up to date and stable than
most
of the current releases of other versions.