[MPlayer-users] fb_dev: flickering output

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:16:45 CET 2011

> It seems mplayer itself is without ffmpeg, but which gets included in the
> releases. So how can I build the mplayer version to find the problem? Which
> ffmpeg do I have to use?

ffmpeg is now using git to update their repository.

So erase your ffmpeg directory and change to the mplayer directory and
clone the git repository. That should create the latest ffmpeg within your
mplayer subversion checkout.

cd build/mplayer
rm -fvr ffmepg
git clone git://git.videolan.org/ffmpeg.git

After you have done this then you can do the following to update your files.

cd build/mplayer
svn update
cd ffmpeg
git pull