[MPlayer-users] which command can handle millisecond position?

JaeyongShin sjy1937 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 14:23:19 CEST 2011

thank you for responding.

I don't think it is good idea to seek key frame. :(

Actually what i want to implement is
Video player that supports synchronized playing among a number of clients,

So, even if command '.' gurantees seeking key frame, I can't use.
to be synchronized playing in multiple clients,
mplayer should accept searching absolute position hh:mm:sssss in example.

I know WM supports that way to move pos but I can't use it ;)

thank you anyway.