[MPlayer-users] Great permanent

kapetr kapetr at mizera.cz
Wed May 25 22:46:39 CEST 2011

Hello ,

I'm on Linux.
Probably there is FFMPEG tool too, but I'm interesting on this
Problem of mplayer.
That's why I try to get answer here, in mplayer forum.

I thing, that this problem makes mencoder more or less unusable.
But maybe it is not a Bug in mencoder, maybe it is only my fault in
usage.

So ... can anyone help ?

--kapetr

P.S.: I use DownloadHelper plugin in FF - but only for downloading,
not converting. And the downloaded videos are OK.