[MPlayer-users] r34314 debian/rules wants configure DOCS/xml

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Nov 6 19:48:45 CET 2011

Hello,

after todays checkout, I can't run debian/configure because:

cd DOCS/xml && ./configure
/bin/sh: ./configure: not found

according to svn log, the  DOCS/xml/xml.mak was merged into
config.mak. While I can comment out the line, it won't help much:

/usr/bin/make -C DOCS/xml html-chunked
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/uhlar/src/debian/mplayer/mplayer-checkout/DOCS/xml'
./configure
make[2]: ./configure: Command not found

even commenting these didn't help.
Could someone check?