[MPlayer-users] Color problems with video

Deron Kazmaier deron at pagestream.org
Sun Nov 20 23:02:46 CET 2011

On 11/20/11 2:47 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Deron Kazmaier<deron<at>  pagestream.org>  writes:
>
>> [decklink] Selected display mode: HD 720p 59.94
> Is this a decklink-only problem? (Works fine for me with -vo gl).
> Sorry, this wasn't initially clear to me.
>
> Carl Eugen

I don't know. Did you scale/pad to 1280x720 in your test? If so, then it
must be.

The decklink requires IMGFMT_UYVY (or less so IMGFMT_BGRA). What could
be the problem, if other video works? The driver should fail with any
other formats.

Can I force output to one or the other to see if one of the two code
paths is incorrect?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Deron