[MPlayer-users] musepack deprecated (was:2 Questions)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Oct 1 12:13:55 CEST 2011

Hi!

Masaru Nomiya <nomiya <at> galaxy.dti.ne.jp> writes:

> I checked configure script, then I found it doesn't check the presence
> of musepack at all.

Do you have a file that could be played before, but fails now?

> Is this my misunderstanding?

./configure --help tells you that since musepack is deprecated (Reimar
deprecated it in January), you need to pass --enable-musepack if you want to use
it.

Please note that "2 Questions" is not a very useful subject-line, it is
completely acceptable (and actually preferred) to send two mails immediately
after another (with useful subject lines).

Thank you, Carl Eugen