[MPlayer-users] libopenjpeg autodetection (was: 2 Questions)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Oct 1 13:41:25 CEST 2011

野宮 賢 / NOMIYA Masaru <nomiya <at> galaxy.dti.ne.jp> writes:

> Hum, the required version of OpenJPEG is differ from the ffmpeg.

No (MPlayer only uses libopenjpeg through FFmpeg).
I have old / broken gcc / binutils, that is why FFmpeg auto-detection fails for
me. It would also fail with a newer libopenjpeg version.
You have a libopenjpeg version that is incompatible with the way MPlayer
autodetection works because of the definition of FILE. I don't know why.

(It is possible that -I/usr/include/ is the culprit: Could you test ./configure
--disable-caca?)

Carl Eugen