[MPlayer-users] multitrack vs multichanel

jhd 00023 jhd00023 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:50:11 CEST 2011

Hello all, I wash working with a friend with Tono intructions,
We was making a 5 track audio file with ardour 3.0 and conecting all
separete audio channels (each track with his channel) using gstreamer and
jack. With an bash script that kill the conections to the tracks that we
don't want to listen.

If any one needs to do any similar proyect can askme about configuration
files.

Thanks to all especially to Tono..

Regards

sorry about the delay of this e-mail...