[MPlayer-users] Getting DVD info without playing

Portset portset1 at portset.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 20:00:42 CEST 2012

In older Windows version it was possible to run command line
as  dvd:// -identify -quiet -wid 123456789 -dvd-device x:
and get all the title vid and audio info from without playing the DVD
and an EXIT cleanly, then one could construct a further command line
call with the desired title and audio stream.
Now with the latest version we get the video and audio commencing to
play with the first title. How can I get an EXIT after obtaining the
-identify and a NO PLAY DVD.
I just want the info not a play at this time.
Thanks for any help. Graham.