[MPlayer-users] how can i modify the av sync method ?

lean fu fulean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:49:25 CEST 2012

thanks for your reply.

i have ported mplayer to my mobilephone which runs android based armv6.

but the performance is too bad,and i found yuv2rgb take a lot of  time .

the only reanson of using  "-vf format=yv12"  is making mplayer output
yuv data,then

i can implement the colorspace conversion by some more optimized
function rather

than "sws_scale".is this idea correct to improve performance ? another
thing,i didn't

found any  promotion except the distortion after use -framedrop.are there more

suggestion to improve decode performance on arm platfrom ? thanks!