[MPlayer-users] getting rid of deinterlacing....

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Aug 8 05:26:58 CEST 2012

I need to get rid of interlacing.  This is sort of a corner case....
The camera I use is vehicle mounted, and very wide angle.  It's also
interlaced, so at speed the two halves of the frame are out of sync as
the vehicle has moved.

What I want to do is to throw away every other line, then duplicate the
remaining lines and stretch the image back to the original size.

In other words:

Image is 640x480

throw away every other line; get 640x240

Now duplicate every line and get 640x480 back

Can I do that with ffmpeg?

--
Help us raise money for my kids' swim team!

http://www.facebook.com/RiverRoadKids4Kids