[MPlayer-users] Multiple slave modes not working

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Dec 16 13:56:56 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:58:53AM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> But in this specific case it might make more sense to use the approach
> used in TOOLS/mplmult.sh, which doesn't need the udp code and decodes
> the stream only once.

This looks very promising, but could I need some help to get things
running.

I do `mplmult.sh 3 movie.mkv` and then I only hear things. I do not see
anything. I then removed -vo yuv4mpeg and I am able to see the movie as
well. However then it only runs movie.mkv.

Is there anything else I must do? Normaly I do a search and include either
"example" or "how to" but that only shows what I already have in the file.

houghi