[MPlayer-users] Multiple slave modes not working

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Dec 17 19:16:16 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:28:07AM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> The main MPlayer instance (which in this case will not display
> any video but only play audio) needs to get the seek commands/key presses.

What works is the spacebar to pause. The message I get when I do a up or
down arrow is 'Cannot seek in this file'. When I do a
`echo pause > /tmp/mp/mp1` (or any of the other fifo files) is that it
closes all the mplayer windows.

When I do this on some other fifo I already use, it pauses nicely.

houghi
--

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building.
Around you is a forest.  A small stream flows out of the building and