[MPlayer-users] Message on closing of file

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Wed Jul 18 09:26:53 CEST 2012

> It seems like the string "Config poped level=1", seen with -msglevel
> cfgparser=7 is sent to stdout if and only if idle mode is entered. Can
> anyone confirm that this is reliable?

I myself can confirm that it is not. This message is also displayed if a
new video is started via slave command "loadfile".

Some other ideas, anyone? I could, of course, use the status line and
see if there is no status line sent for some amount of time, but I would
definitely prefer to act on a signal, and not on a signal not arriving
in time. This would, apart from other disadvantages like processing
overhead, add some unnecessary delay.

Greets,
Kiste