[MPlayer-users] recent svn mplayer don`t find config file in windows

jaebum shin kuh3h3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:11:42 CEST 2012

Reimar!
sorry for my bad spelling about your name and ugly english.
it`s not my toungue.

anyway.
i   MEAN:

on windows its in the mplayer directory where mplayer.exe is.
for example c:\mplayer\mplayer.exe

 the config is c:\mplayer\mplayer\config
input.conf, codecs.conf, mencoder.conf and gui.conf can go there as well.
======================================

when i test same video file with same config,
r34900`s config work
r34980`s config not work.

my config file
vf=eq2