[MPlayer-users] recent svn mplayer don`t find config file in windows

jaebum shin kuh3h3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:09:43 CEST 2012

reimar.
i check where to find config in  mplayer  with processmonitor.

r34900 well find mplayer/config

http://jaebumsin.webatu.com/34900.png
but r34980 append unnecessary "folder" named  mplayer.exe.
so can`t find mplayer/config

http://jaebumsin.webatu.com/34980.png

why r34980 append "unexisted unnecessary folder named  mplayer.exe"?