[MPlayer-users] Converting video to Nintendo 3DS

Lucas Badiale lcbadial at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:03:07 CET 2012

>> > but your ffmpeg command line is missing -vtag MJPG.
>                                            ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Did you read and test this?
Off course I did not test this, why would I?

Did you read my original problem?
> I am trying to convert videos to nintendo 3DS using mplayer.
> ffmpeg converts percetly to 3DS, but I am unnable to put subtitles to the video...

The command line for ffmpeg works as it is, so it don't need to change.
My original doubt is how to do a corresponding mencoder command line,
and not the inverse.

the -fourcc flag was an suggestion from Reimar.Doeffinger
> Most likely: you need to use -ffourcc to set it to the same value when using mencoder.

So I will ask again, in other way:
How can I convert videos to 3DS using mencoder?
Does anyone know how?

Thanks in advance.

PS:
>> > I suspect ffmpeg -i file would have told you the fourccs are different
No, they are identical.