[MPlayer-users] playing multiple files

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun Mar 4 18:19:13 CET 2012

While I'd prefer to keep the fullscreen state, I would contradict a bit:

> Therefore [...] the option must be renamed to "-unfixed-vo"

Without -fixed-vo, for each new video a new playback window is created
after the previous playback window is closed.

-fixed-vo prevents this. Only one window is created, and all the videos
are successively played inside this one window. So, this option at least
partly does what it should. It does not do the opposite.

Greets,
Kiste