[MPlayer-users] Screenshot from specific frame number

Marlon Smith marlon.smith10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 00:26:49 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a raw h.264 video file, and I'd like to take a screenshot of one
of the frames.  I know the video is encoded at 30fps.  Normally, I can
use the -ss option to seek to the time location I want, but since this
is a raw h.264 file that doesn't seem to be an option.

Can anyone think of a way for me to seek to a specific frame, and take a
screenshot of that frame?  That way I can still take a screenshot at the
time I want.

Thanks!

Marlon