[MPlayer-users] Is there any plan to include win32/64 dll codecs feature for x86_64?

andrew andrew at andrews-corner.org
Wed Mar 21 12:07:24 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 09:29:21AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> andrew <andrew <at> andrews-corner.org> writes:
>
> > I for one would be very grateful for the ability to access the windows
> > codecs on x86_64. Just for thoses unusual codecs that I suspect may
> > never be duplicated through libavcodec and are easily decoded by the
> > 32bit MPlayer + windows codecs....
>
> Please point to the samples you mean.

For example the vp7 material here:
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/VP7/

The rarer IMM4 material:
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/IMM4/

More common MSS2 files:
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/MSS2/

WMA lossless has long been a problem but I believe there is a decoder
now?

Andrew

--
You think that's air you're breathing now?