[MPlayer-users] why mplayer can only play once in my porting?

lean fu fulean at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:29:52 CET 2012

Hi,
I've ported mplayer to android,but i found mplayer can only play
once,when trying to play another  file during playback,i sent "stop" ,
" loadfile 'fullpath' " cmds in sequence,but this will  cause the
android activity exit and not any error msg be found in logcat. while
reload mplayer can play normally again.can anybody tell me what's this
problem ?  how can i play file when another file is playing ? thanks!