[MPlayer-users] why mplayer can only play once in my porting?

lean fu fulean at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:14:50 CET 2012

In fact,i start mplayer in slave mode with following options:

"mplayer"
"-idle","-slave","-osdlevel","0","-vf","format=bgr16","-noaspect","-nocorrect-pts","-quiet"

i have also tested only send 'loadfile',but the problem all the same.i
found when activity disappear,the android apk process is also terminated,
but i can't found any error msg.the native thread of playback  is created
in JNI_OnLoad,which will be called when apk process load the mplayer
related .so files in memory. how can i debug  in this condition ? thanks!