[MPlayer-users] How can I draw subtitles at very bottom of screen (without border)?

None None s-trace at list.ru
Thu Nov 8 10:01:05 CET 2012

Thank You for explain. Yes, I'm already using -subpos100  -subalign 2 and it's no effect by this options. And I'm using -subfont-blur 8 -subfont-outline 8 (and I love mplayer for this, because subtitles with this options look really great, white text with black-to-transparent outline looks beautiful, perfectly contrast and readable on any video background: red, black or white, saving my eyes). Disabling this options moved subtitles to 12 pixels down, but it's still 10-pixels border between bottom of image and bottom of subtitles. Here is another sample screenshots, hope it will make all clear:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/100376233/have.png - what I'm have w/o -vf expand,crop
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/100376233/want.png - whai I'm wanted to see
Thank You.

Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:21:45 +0800 (CST) от funicorn at gmail.com: