[MPlayer-users] MPlayer can't disable the screensaver in Arch Linux, Fedora 18

funicorn at gmail.com funicorn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:15:24 CET 2012

It doesn't work here either. If you `man gnome-screensaver ' there you may find is no '-p' argument at all. It's interesting to ask why this `gnome-screensaver -p` is there in the document. Anyway `I use gnome-screensaver -d' instead, but am still not sure it works. gnome-screensaver is a bad design. It's absolutely unix-like: too simple and too stupid.