[MPlayer-users] Too many frames removed with softskip

Darwin O'Connor doconno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:09:51 CEST 2013

I could see the problem with the clips when I played them side by side,
although I didn't make them full screen. I have created new versions that
are longer and higher resolution. It is easier to see if you look at one at
a time. The one with softskip is noticeably jerky, while the other one is
not.

They are at the same locations http://doconnor.homeip.net/ToyStory.mp4 and
http://doconnor.homeip.net/ToyStory_softskip.mp4