[MPlayer-users] -vo gl not working

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Apr 14 14:23:08 CEST 2013

Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Can you bisect the exact commit that broke it?
>
> How do I bisect this as ffmpeg is updated with
> every configure? Or is this just an mplayer svn
> break?

First, stop MPlayer from updating FFmpeg doing:
$ mv ffmpeg/mp_auto_pull ffmpeg/mp_auto_pull.bak
Then checkout the MPlayer version you want to test,
find out the date on which is was committed
(svn log) and search the FFmpeg log for a commit
from the same day (preferably a merge commit from
Michael).
If you tell me a working MPlayer version, I can
help you, but I can't reproduce here:
mplayer -vo gl works fine.

Carl Eugen